RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

Vincent Kompany is doing really well lately. Anderlecht have massively improved and are playing lovely football.
While i wouldnt go as far as to say it was inevitable.....Vinny is far too intelligent,talented and motivational to not have success.

Great news,really pleasing.

The future looks bright.

This season we lost our 2 best players in the beginning of the season, Kompany and Doku.

And there was only 5 million to spend for Peter Verbeke. Because of the financial insecurity.
So the roster isn't that impressive, but the development of the Neerpede boys was really impressive, and Kompany was able to get the right players on the rights position just in time, to get a nice end run.

Last month we got white smoke, about a new capital injection, with resulted in us giving the biggest young talents of the youth a first professional contract. If this happened one year ago, Lavia was now still in Anderlecht. ;)

This summer we will probably lose our best player again, with Sambi Lokonga,. But the money we will get, can be spend to buy new players. Other huge talents like El Hadj or Delcroix don't gave to be sold to save the club.

So it will be a very interesting summer.

4th position it is.

Painfull 1-0 loss today vs Antwerp. Early red card for Mat Miazga, and a very doubtfull goal awarded, but unclear if the ball crossed the line. So we are heading to the Conference League.

Still, not a bad job for this very young group of Youth players, cheap additions and a couple of loanies. And also a very young and unexperienced coaching staf, manager, technical director and chairman.

It will be a very interesting off season. With still like €10 milion loan for useless overpaid bad transfers we are trying to get rid of this summer.

Our 2 best players, in Nmecha and Sambi Lokonga, probably leaving the club.

And probably Some new very talented academy players, taking the next step in their career by breaking through with the first team.

Our clubs could definitely do each other a huge favour by use of the loan system.Hoping 2 or 3 of our better prospects come your way.
Is there a limit to the number of players that can be on loan or loaned out in Europe.
Fulham got around a loophole this season by taking loads of players on loan from European clubs but I think the FA were trying to limit this.
A premier league can only have 2 players on loan from premier league clubs and these cannot be from the same club.

Is there a limit to the number of players that can be on loan or loaned out in Europe.
Fulham got around a loophole this season by taking loads of players on loan from European clubs but I think the FA were trying to limit this.
A premier league can only have 2 players on loan from premier league clubs and these cannot be from the same club.
Fulham is probably a bad example to give lol

Sorry, since when where Anderlecht a Premier League club
I never said they were a premier league club.
In the first sentence I asked "Is there a limit to the number of players that can be on loan or loaned out in Europe."
They have changed a lot of the loan rules now.
We can only loan a max of 2 players to premier league clubs and was enquiring if there was any ruling as to how many players can be loaned to European clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.