RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

How's THB doing? I checked in on an Anderlecht forum and it seems most have been impressed by his game.

Numbers wise the LB that came from Dortmund looks interesting. 1 goal and 4 assists already. 21 years old.

How's THB doing? I checked in on an Anderlecht forum and it seems most have been impressed by his game.

Numbers wise the LB that came from Dortmund looks interesting. 1 goal and 4 assists already. 21 years old.
THB doing great. Very reliable in The back. Good passing! And very strong heading on set pieces. Had hit The woodwork twice already with a strong header.

Gomez also very impressie offensivly, but not really a LB, and had some weak performances defensivly. But still a great signing.

Our 2 loaned strikers are also promissing, with Zirkzee (Bayern) and Kouamé (Fiorentina).

THB doing great. Very reliable in The back. Good passing! And very strong heading on set pieces. Had hit The woodwork twice already with a strong header.

Gomez also very impressie offensivly, but not really a LB, and had some weak performances defensivly. But still a great signing.

Our 2 loaned strikers are also promissing, with Zirkzee (Bayern) and Kouamé (Fiorentina).
Sounds like Komps is doing great,and maybe even making a good case to be considered for a return.

Hoping your form continues.

2-2 after getting 2-0 behind.

At a 1-0 standing, we scored a goal, but the linesman and the VAR were asleep, and ruled it of.

2-0 at half time, but Anderlecht having the better chances.

After half time we got a very weak red card for Kouamé.

But even with 10 players, Anderlecht still was the best team on the pitch.
THB provided another nice assist to Zirkzee.

And later Raman made the well deserved 2-2.

Good game of the team, with great football. But sadly robbed by the referee.

I now have tickets to see the Sint Truiden v Anderlecht game in a couple of weeks.

My friend in Belgium says there is a tv programme on tonight which sounds like they might have evidence Anderlecht may have fixed a game. Details are obviously being held back until it airs tonight, but former Charlton (and Standard Liege and Sint Truiden) owner Roland Duchalet has previously accused them of fixing the 2014 play offs.

Likely to have predated VK's tenure but there are obviously potential ramifications going forwards if the allegations are found to be true.

I now have tickets to see the Sint Truiden v Anderlecht game in a couple of weeks.

My friend in Belgium says there is a tv programme on tonight which sounds like they might have evidence Anderlecht may have fixed a game. Details are obviously being held back until it airs tonight, but former Charlton (and Standard Liege and Sint Truiden) owner Roland Duchalet has previously accused them of fixing the 2014 play offs.

Likely to have predated VK's tenure but there are obviously potential ramifications going forwards if the allegations are found to be true.
Any update on this after the program was broadcast?

Any update on this after the program was broadcast?
From what I can gather there were a few allegations. The one mentioned above in 2014 - some players allegedly received luxury watches to ensure Anderlecht won.

There also seems to have been another in the 2017 season from what I can gather. Essentially the ref of Anderlecht v Charleroi may have benefited (from subsequent business dealings) from assisting Anderlecht to get a result against Charleroi to make sure they stayed more than 3 points clear of Brugge before the final game against Brugge. The Charleroi manager (who is now manager of Union Saint Gilloise) and certain agents and Anderlecht officials were also implicated.

I've only read google translated articles so the detail doesn't always translate perfectly, but I think thats the jist of it.

I think the league is investigating the claims but have tried to relegate Mechelen for this sort of thing in the recent past (decision ultimately overturned), but we will see.

I think I've read that separately the last Anderlecht takeover and the sale of Mitrovic to Newcastle is being investigated separately over fraud allegations.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.