RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

I think we can get a better player than RSC. He's had one season where he has scored more than five league goals (I don't count his first season in Paraguay!) and had quite a few injuries throughout his career.

He's clearly a Hughes man and Hughes et al think they can get the best out of him...I hope they do but I have reservations.

A great move by Hughes ......Bellamy will go nuts and hit one of our better better players with his golf clubs if left on his own so signing RSC to keep him company in the treatment room is very clever.
Meanwhile in the real world it won't happen and your post is pure poo poo!

i aint heard a rats tail about rsc signing today altho itd be a good signing. going to give my mate a ring see if hes caught drafts of whats crackin

Neil McNab said:
A great move by Hughes ......Bellamy will go nuts and hit one of our better better players with his golf clubs if left on his own so signing RSC to keep him company in the treatment room is very clever.
Meanwhile in the real world it won't happen and your post is pure poo poo!

Are you saying RSC is not going to sign?

I don't know what Hughes' obsession is with this guy. Surely we can do better.

If we do sign him I hope we don't go daft on the money. I wouldn't pay any more than £7/8m and that's double what Blackburn paid.

The thought of paying over the odds to that bastard Allardyce for a player whose scoring record is obliterated by his injury record is pretty uncomfortable.

Hmm...

I have my observations but if Hughes can get him playing how he was in his first season at Blackburn we have got a very good striker on our hands.

The latest rumour had a deal of 10 million for RSC

which isn't too bad........... Let hope he has got over his injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.