RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

carrconormcfc said:
Kladze said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
You not gonna wait til the new kit's out?

What new kit???
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=123245
LOL

Because you're new, I'll let you off
How generous of u mate. He asked, I replied. I know they're not officially confirmed to be our new kits, but after seeing those "teaser shots" from Umbro, it's safe to say the kits will look, if not exactly like that, very close to it.

Y'mean like 'Tevez is signing today, and to be fair 'x' is usually spot on'?

Bollocks, all of it.

Because you're new, I'll let you off[/quote]
How generous of u mate. He asked, I replied. I know they're not officially confirmed to be our new kits, but after seeing those "teaser shots" from Umbro, it's safe to say the kits will look, if not exactly like that, very close to it.[/quote]

you are missing the point,

it is a running joke that everyone asks the same questions over and over about the kits, so people pretend not to know about them and it is a form of humour that has clearly been wasted on you, because you have not witnessed these jokes before, another example being people putting "is Jo cup tied?" on threads...

tomhawley said:
you are missing the point,

it is a running joke that everyone asks the same questions over and over about the kits, so people pretend not to know about them and it is a form of humour that has clearly been wasted on you, because you have not witnessed these jokes before, another example being people putting "is Jo cup tied?" on threads...
Thanks for clearing that out. Couldn't see the resemblence between that one and "Is Jo cup tied?", so must've missed the "new kits" joke then. My bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.