RSC

Hi All

New member, been checking the posts out on here for around 1 year.

I thought i would pass some info on. (i am ready for the abuse i may receive.) I have it on good authority that the RSC bid has been accepted by the blackburn board earlier and the deal should be completed later today/tomorrow. It will be a player (on Loan) + Cash dont know the exact details (how much)

i can assure you i am no rag. I have been a season ticket holder since i was 6 my first season was 1989.

My company do work for 4 or 5 different premier league football clubs and we currently have 2 jobs with blackburn and i was speaking to my contact earlier today.

We're after RSC ? Jeepers, Creepers !!!!!

If this comes to pass you do realise that I'll be sending you PM's every hour on the hour asking your opinion on any player that we're linked with, don't you ?

city wonderland said:
i can assure you i am no rag. I have been a season ticket holder since i was 6 my first season was 1989.

My company do work for 4 or 5 different premier league football clubs and we currently have 2 jobs with blackburn and i was speaking to my contact earlier today.

If you have been following this forum for a year surely you understand the 'Rag' statement........

Fall number 1....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.