Rubbish lagers

-dabz- said:
I can't for the life of me work out why Real Ale isn't more popular in this country. I think it's because lager is more associated with image.

Probably because it smells of beetles, looks like mud and has twigs in it.

stony said:
-dabz- said:
I can't for the life of me work out why Real Ale isn't more popular in this country. I think it's because lager is more associated with image.

Probably because it smells of beetles, looks like mud and has twigs in it.
LOL:O) that may be so, but I reckon if lager drinkers were asked to blind taste several varieties they wouldn't be able to tell difference between them....I know I cant.

-dabz- said:
Note to any real ale fans.....Try Bah Humbug by the wychwood brewery...fucking sublime.

I used to like a nice cask conditioned beer when I was younger. I find them too heavy now.

-dabz- said:
stony said:
-dabz- said:
Note to any real ale fans.....Try Bah Humbug by the wychwood brewery...fucking sublime.

I used to like a nice cask conditioned beer when I was younger. I find them too heavy now.
It depends what you drink. Lager just bloats me and makes me piss like the co-op horse...

I used to be like that, I could guzzle a gallon of cask bitter a night but I couldn't manage a single pint of lager without burping the national anthem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.