Rubbish

Have a lovely bit of woods near where I live, used to be good for walking the dogs through. Now there's enough shit in there to kit out a block of flats, all because it's more convenient for some lazy, scruffy fuck heads, to dump their unwanted shite in there then it is to take it to the tip. Countrys full of cunts.

Was reading our local online paper yesterday.

It seems our local council has learnt from last summer and to stop the littering on our beaches it has employed one person to clean the beach, during the day.

That poor bloke its baking hot the sun bouncing heat of the sand and he is in long trousers, top and a high viz and if you zoom in wearing a mask.
I feel really sorry for him it's an impossible task.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you come to the comments section. Seems some just like to blame the council for the mess. Some blame the beach go'ers.

People say the council should be handing out fines. Yes they should but how ? How does a council worker approach a group of people, possibly drunk or high without getting their heads kicked in ? I wouldnt risk that for the minimum wage.

I work for another council and have threats of violence against us. My mate works for a council in mid kent and they are talking about wearing body cameras or stab vest. We are only bloody council workers !

All I know is by 7, 8 o'clock every morning the main beaches in thanet are spotless. The council run tractor mounted litter picking device over the beach every morning.

The only people who leave the mess are people.

Britain is beautiful country with stunning countryside and sea fronts etc. Yet a small but growing percentage of the population dont give a shit about it , sadly.

Last edited:
I was out for a bike ride yesterday morning near Park Bridge / Hartshead Pike. Lovely little lanes and trails, sadly interrupted by a load of bin bags and broken furniture fly tipped on Alt Hill Lane. Scumbags.

I go hiking a lot as well. On the more popular paths you always see litter, it’s not until you get further into the hills where the idiots don’t bother going that people actually leave no trace.

Was reading our local online paper yesterday.

It seems our local council has learnt from last summer and to stop the littering on our beaches it has employed one person to clean the beach, during the day.

That poor bloke its baking hot the sun bouncing heat of the sand and he is in long trousers, top and a high viz and if you zoom in wearing a mask.
I feel really sorry for him it's an impossible task.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you come to the comments section. Seems some just like to blame the council for the mess. Some blame the beach go'ers.

People say the council should be handing out fines. Yes they should but how ? How does a council worker approach a group of people, possibly drunk or high without getting their heads kicked in ? I wouldnt risk that for the minimum wage.

I work for another council and have threats of violence against us. My mate works for a council in mid kent and they are talking about wearing body cameras or stab vest. We are only bloody council workers !

All I know is by 7, 8 o'clock every morning the main beaches in thanet are spotless. The council run tractor mounted litter picking device over the beach every morning.

The only people who leave the mess are people.

Britain is beautiful country with stunning countryside and sea fronts etc. Yet a small but growing percentage of the population dont give a shit about it , sadly.
Totally agree, the only gripe I have with my local council is that the shopping area has a large park at the end of it, and a McD/dominos/KFC within 50yrds of it and by 2pm all bins are full, stacked on top, and the park (in even the slightest breeze) looks like gypos have been there a week as they only get emptied once a day.

I went down to Eastbourne at the weekend and was pleasantly surprised, the local council had the promenades and beach areas regularly cleaned and bagged off. Yes there was a chavvy element about but I saw no anti social behaviour at all.

Council mot emptied bins on our park for 3 bastsrds weeks now. Dog walkers have cleaned up and left bags next to bins. All ripped open now.
My 4 year old gd shouts DIRTY at anyone she sees littering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.