Rubbish

Though that is a generalisation, there are those festival goers who buy a tent and chairs etc for their weekend and then abandon it along with all their other shit.

I pulled in a layby last month to answer a call, a layby where I've seen campervans parked up, over looking the estuary. The field next to it looked worse than our local tip, crap and litter all over the place and there was livestock in the field. The scruffy fuckers dont give a shit but they'll park their trendy VW campers, sleep the night, take a few photos and tell everyone what a beeeeuuuutiful area it is. It's the same in the forests.

I visit my mum in a Wales town a few times each year...spotless. Not even a cig dimp on the floor. It's fcking embarrassing getting back to Salford and seeing all the rubbish on the floor. I'm finding myself stepping over so much dog shit, masks, beer cans juts walking to the local shops.
And it's not just the locals...STUDENTS are filthy fckers too. They just throw their shit out into the road and leave it in the hope somebody collects it.
I had to call the local refuse services about getting rid of bulky items in my garden....£100 it would cost me. I asked why the city is always such a mess and why it never appears to be cleaned. I mean, we pay council Tax for that, don't we? They weren't arse and just shifted the blame to the residents. Nobody seems arsed.

The reason certain twats throw their crap everywhere but in a bin is because they have the attitude that it’s someone else’s job to clear it up.

Councils are not helping the fly tipping problem by the way in which they are now charging for "non-household" waste. My car now gets inspected when I arrive at my local tip and I usually get told that they need to charge for this and that, the list of things that are chargeable seems to get longer each time. The fella then seems to make up a number, we have an argument, he tells me he is only doing his job and then I either pay up or take it back home. The daft thing is that I usually take whatever it is home, cut it up and put it in with my household waste so they end up taking it anyway. If it's wood I now burn it, they can fook off if they think I am paying them some more tax to have it recycled. I reckon this approach has driven the recent rise in fly tipping which the council end up having to clear up anyway.

Councils are not helping the fly tipping problem by the way in which they are now charging for "non-household" waste. My car now gets inspected when I arrive at my local tip and I usually get told that they need to charge for this and that, the list of things that are chargeable seems to get longer each time. The fella then seems to make up a number, we have an argument, he tells me he is only doing his job and then I either pay up or take it back home. The daft thing is that I usually take whatever it is home, cut it up and put it in with my household waste so they end up taking it anyway. If it's wood I now burn it, they can fook off if they think I am paying them some more tax to have it recycled. I reckon this approach has driven the recent rise in fly tipping which the council end up having to clear up anyway.
Still doesn’t excuse fly tipping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.