Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't spent as much energy on watching Dias of late but why is everyone so against him?

We wanted him a few seasons ago I think when Laporte fell through the first time, no?

I’m sure the Benfica president said absolutely no chance of him being sold this window only a couple of days ago. Hope that’s true he’s below the standard we need!

Not convinced personally. I know the club have been linked with him for a while, but I was looking forward to adding some genuine pace/athleticism into the backline. Dias ain't that from what I've seen of him.

He's gone from the best thing since sliced bread on Page 1 to an absolute donkey by Page 16 in 12 months

It is pretty interesting and almost amusing.

We have a lot of Portugese football experts here I guess.

Or some mad that the story of who we're signing keeps changing and is "delayed."

These are extremely important and expensive undertakings. You don't just do whatever the other party wants. No fool negotiates like that. That's why Utd in part struggle in the transfer market now.

Also, these are transfer tabloid rumors in the age of Twitter. They blow with the wind. Attaching oneself too strongly to players we haven't signed seems like a recipe for frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.