Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes in and does a job I'll be the first person to hold my hands up, but the fact that we've gone from Koulibaly to Kounde and now to Dias doesn't exactly fill you with confidence...
We have got a great deal on him tbf if the rumoured fee is true. I don't think Kounde is what we need as we need a leader i was personally hoping for kk.

If he comes in and does a job I'll be the first person to hold my hands up, but the fact that we've gone from Koulibaly to Kounde and now to Dias doesn't exactly fill you with confidence...
Neither were below €80m, Dias was, so here we are. Koulibaly big risk considering age, and Koundé as good as he looked also wouldn't come with any guarantees of delivering, he does look immense and I would've liked him but it's absurd to act like we've signed some scrubber from a random league instead of those 2. It's an equally good option, best thing to do would be to accept it and let it pan out, we can hope he delivers, like we would for either of the other 'targets'

Is our transfer business done now? Kyle walker hinted at Signings? thats what someone said in the Its Quiet thread

Just looked up the stats for his game today (he was the captain and scored). Benfica had 71% possession, 29 shots to 5 against (10 to 1 on target), 10 corner kicks to 1 against, 6 big chances missed (by the team) and they only won 2-0. His heat map shows he spent most of his time around the half way line and completed 92% (66) of his passes. Sounds like he'll be right at home in our team...

I’ve no idea why some are so desperate to ignore the obvious. There’s been daily talk of our Koulibaly interest from every source imaginable for months on end, it wasn’t just a solitary random twitter comment, it’s very obvious our interest was real. similarly, the Kounde interest has been mentioned for about a fortnight non-stop.

And based on similar sources, our interest in Dias pre-dates all of them.

The only thing obvious is the twitter mob make it up as they go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.