Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused over the fee, i read it as 55 million euro's including Otto who is valued at 15 million, so have we got him for a net spend of 40 million?

If not then surely the fee would be quoted as 55 million plus Otto?

I am confused over the fee, i read it as 55 million euro's including Otto who is valued at 15 million, so have we got him for a net spend of 40 million?

Because the reports have said they are linked. Not hard to figure out.

£55m includes Otamendi is the way I see it

Diaz cost £70m take Otamendi and £55m

Pretty sure its €55 mill plus Otamendi, what value you put put on Otamendi not sure, myself would say about €10 mill.

No I’d say Ake, Stones, Laporte and Dias is enough. We have enough cover with Dinho, Rodri, THB and Walker if we have a monumental injury crisis. I’d say if anything I’d like a wide forward/striker (Messi would do ) and maybe left back if we got rid of Zinchenko. My opinion of course.

I don’t want to join the mob getting on Stones’ back but relying on his fitness at any point would be reckless.

Stones needs to go. Surely we can get competent 4th choice who can pass the ball AND stay fit at least for 25-35 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.