Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal has some of the best English-speakers in the world. Anyone know if Dias speaks English?

Portugal has some of the best English-speakers in the world. Anyone know if Dias speaks English?
I met him on a stadium tour at Estadio da Luz last February (2018). He joined the final part to surprise a fan. I spoke to my better half to see if she recognised him. In perfect English he said “I am Rúben Dias, are you over here on holiday?” We got chatting and enjoyed a Pasteis De Nata with a strong cortado. Unfortunately he learned a lot of his English from watching Mrs Browns Boys which he found by accident trawling the internet one night. He was amazed by the cross dressing and as a result inadvertently learned our lingo.

I hope people arent expecting this guy to sort out our defensive issues - he wont - when we have a left back who cannot and wont defend, run, head, tackle, track his man or show any defensive awareness ontop of a pedestrian and slow midfield and on top fo that an attack who continue to rely on Mahrez and now have a player who doesnt look like he knows where he is - we have a lot of issues to solve and one player doesnt change that

We need at least two more before the season starts and Im not sure we will get anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.