Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as there is absolutely no sign of that happening, either they go for a homegrown or young cb, or the window will close.

I imagine it's Fernandinho, Rodri, Harwood Bellis, Garcia, for that job.

Edit: and of course if it's a back 3 sometimes, Walker pretty much plays that role now in large parts of games.

I'm sure Walker could play CB in a two. He's decent in the air and no one is going to outrun him.

I pretty sure that Dias is the one of the best options on transfermarket right now in terms of young central defender. But i think that it will only happed when Otamendi leaves

Yes, but like the rest of us, can only spend what FFP allows.
They will not be able to shell out the type of money we will rightly want.
LOL just like Real and Barca they have really had to cut back hard this summer

LOL just like Real and Barca they have really had to cut back hard this summer

But they are doing, Real are desperately trying to offload players as are Barcelona. They’ve both sold overviewed£100m worth of players and are looking to off more players.
Much like Juve.
Bayern have no player# of any value that they don’t need.

But they are doing, Real are desperately trying to offload players as are Barcelona. They’ve both sold overviewed£100m worth of players and are looking to off more players.
Much like Juve.
Bayern have no player# of any value that they don’t need.
Whatever Real or Barca do they will not be punished by FFP, it's not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.