Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go for this lad ? Skriniar and Koulibaly seem to be struggling and we no longer need to go for an older player like Koulibaly to keep Garcia happy. Younger players are better value. He still has plenty of experience and would get in the first 11 and make us much better

Both of these defenders are also off form. Skriniar was on the bench against Getafe and is being completely overshadowed by Bastoni.

Ruben Dias also gone off the boil too and if you listen to what a lot of Benfica fans think about him, a lot of them think hes overrated.

Both of these defenders are also off form. Skriniar was on the bench against Getafe and is being completely overshadowed by Bastoni.

Ruben Dias also gone off the boil too and if you listen to what a lot of Benfica fans think about him, a lot of them think hes overrated.

How much have you seen of the three of them ?

How much have you seen of the three of them ?

I watched Skriniar in the CL this season against Dortmund and Barca. He looked a bit erratic to me. De Vrij and Godin far more reliable for them. Wenger picked up on his defending on Beinsports in one of the games and said that Dortmund should look to target Skriniar and keep playing the ball in behind him as he isn't the quickest at turning around (a bit static) when playing with his back to his own goal.

Saw Ruben Dias in the Uefa Nations league last year and he impressed me, i must admit. Since then, i have reviewed him regularly to see what Benfica fans think of him on social media and he hasn't had the most glowing of reports, that's for sure. Benfica fans would be able to form a better opinion than any one of us on here as they watch him week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.