Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the clips I’ve seen he seems to spend more time on his arse than Otamendi which is always a worry.

What’s his short passing game like? He can clearly play some decent long passes but in a highlights clip you never know how many hit and miss the target.

O.k, let's see if I have this right. There is a player in portugal that doesn't want to leave Portugal. His release clause is higher than City value him. Benfica want to increase his release cause. How am I doing so far?

Is he better than Mangala?

4 pages for someone who is clearly on the radar and seems a more sensible signing. And around 400 for a tall flabby slabhead going for more than VVD.

Off the clips I’ve seen he seems to spend more time on his arse than Otamendi which is always a worry.

What’s his short passing game like? He can clearly play some decent long passes but in a highlights clip you never know how many hit and miss the target.

He's very good on the ball, defensively still needs to improve tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.