Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging how we went to bid for Koulibaly, Gimenez, Kounde and now Dias. You can keep your head in the sand. Doesn’t change the fact that we failed to sing our main target and ended up with a choice close to bottom of our list.
Only according to people on twitter.
Anyway dont care about that. I only know Dias Stones Ake and Laporte is a better set of centre backs than we had last year.

how is he target number 4 lol ???????

unless you sit on the board how do you know what target he is ?? Cos of twitter reports ha ha ha ha ffs

Only according to people on twitter.
Anyway dont care about that. I only know Dias Stones Ake and Laporte is a better set of centre backs than we had last year.
By a country f**king mile! We're replacing Garcia and Otamendi with Dias and Ake and moving Dinho back into midfield and some people are complaining that we're not spending an extra 20 million to get the player they want.

I know we're all a little disappointed by this potential signing but, if he does come, there are a lot of positives. He's a leader and gives us some much needed physicality in defense. If we are going for a Kompany replacement, Dias is probably the closest you'll find to Vinnie's skillset. There's no point being too disappointed, he's the man the club think is right so let's get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.