Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone translate in porkchugeese ?

Here:

Since anyone hasn't provided an actual translation I'll gladly do it :) :

"(Fam)ily, heads up! We're a good team, we're a good team, everybody knows it! Good players decide games every now and then and go on to get a nice contract. The greats? Well, the greats do it constantly. Always. They get a big win, they win in the Champions League and next game they're winning in the Championship. Each game in the Championship... that's 3 points. Three points won, a great exhibition with lots of goals. That's it, now that game is behind us and we immediately focus on the next one. Three more points ahead. We ought to think like that. If we want to be part of the greats, if we want to reach the heights we all know we can reach, we cannot just win and play well from time to time. No. We must do it every time. All the time. At all moments. In each and every game. Focused!

And one more thing...! If we try to play individually, each trying to get his goal, each trying to make his own thing, his own play... well, we are [explicit]! This [explicit] only works if we play as team, [explicit]. A team, in and outside the pitch [explicit].

At every moment."

*team chants*

This was 4 years ago, or so.

Glad we've finally got someone in, if we can get a result tomorrow the time it's taken won't really matter.

My only concern is we've bought a CB before from the Portuguese league who apparently was going to be a monster for us.....I'm not (and I've not seen that much of Dias) so sure that there's much of a similarity in standard/pace from there to here. However, he'll obviously get my full backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.