Ruben Neves

Watched his Wolves 17/18 season goals and I don't recall any of them being from inside the box!!!!!! Looks mega.

Nice free kick, which was the keeper's fault, but otherwise he wasn't at our level at all. Tried several really stupidly bad passes giving Everton counter attacks.

Early days though.
Thought the same, a season in the premier league with Wolves should be the making or not of him, if he can cut out giving the ball away he could be at our level.

Thought the same, a season in the premier league with Wolves should be the making or not of him, if he can cut out giving the ball away he could be at our level.

He's still very young. Not many 21 year olds will be mainstay midfielders at that age.

He looks as though he's someone the crowd will react to every time he has the ball. He won't leave Wolves for less than 50M at present rates.

Portugal have him and Bernardo, the lucky buggers.

He's still very young. Not many 21 year olds will be mainstay midfielders at that age.

He looks as though he's someone the crowd will react to every time he has the ball. He won't leave Wolves for less than 50M at present rates.

No I agree, but he is much better off at Wolves where he can play and learn from his mistakes as a premier league regular but under less of a spotlight.

this.

people seem to forget he is so young and it was his very first game in the PL. heck, kdb has given the ball so many times last season here not to mention his first season with us, im sure we can forgive this kid. plus if he was from the eds we would be praising him like he was the second coming of messi

Watched his Wolves 17/18 season goals and I don't recall any of them being from inside the box!!!!!! Looks mega.
Last season, he scored more times from outside the box than he has had touches inside the box.

A fantastic prospect and I know we only have him for so long. I can see him joining City or one of the Spanish two. I just pray he doesn’t join the red scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.