Ruben Neves

Well! Obviously, FDJ is Numerous Uno! But Never is a good backup plan if FDJ. doesn't materialize.

It’s a shameJorginho did not happen, as he looks ace and well suited to City.

However, I think the club made the right decision as innot rushing in for someone. We now have a period of scouting, analysing and sounding out agents to get the best available out there.

Be it Neves, De Jong we know the club will have done their homework which will increase the chances of the player being a success.

Doubt Juve have the cash to compete after blowing their load on a past it ronaldo. Don't really have anyone particularly marketable in their squad to sell off either unless they finally let Dybala leave.

Last edited:
Doubt Juve have the cash to compete after blowing their load on a past it ronaldo. Don't really have anyone particularly marketable in their squad to sell off either unless they finally let Dybala leave.

Didn't Fiat fund a lot of the Ronaldo money? I know they may have the same owners or some sort of connection, but could be a way to help them afford it while also allowing them to bring other players in.

Didn't Fiat fund a lot of the Ronaldo money? I know they may have the same owners or some sort of connection, but could be a way to help them afford it while also allowing them to bring other players in.

That’s the sort of deal that fucks you off though? It would be like Etihad buying us Messi!

Watched this game on the telly. To be fair Portugal were all over Italy who looked extremely poor.

Both of the two really didn't have many opportunities to shine in their respective positions.

Although i.m.o. Neves seemed the more creative of the two with his passing range, whilst Jorginho got caught a few times in possession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.