Ruben Neves

Unfortunately it appears we need to address a long term solution at LB unless Mendy (Mr. Glass) can prove otherwise.

Give Mendy time - this is effectively his first season given last years injury. I still think he’ll come good if he focuses and we are patient

Give Mendy time - this is effectively his first season given last years injury. I still think he’ll come good if he focuses and we are patient
Oh I was over the moon when we got him but with him out 90% of last season and now another 3 months it doesn't bode well.

We struggled against Uddersfield twice last season tbf, they can be a pain in the arse on their day.
Yep,Huddersfield grafted brilliantly and their football was decent too but Neves was poor,both in the challenge and with his passing range,he also looks a bit of a plodder.

Don’t watch Wolves all that much tbh and only caught the last 30 minutes of the second half, but imo Neves is nowhere near the level needed to get into this City team.
He just trots around the pitch doing nothing half the time. Loads of misplaced passes and looks slow as fuck. No thanks.

Yep,Huddersfield grafted brilliantly and their football was decent too but Neves was poor,both in the challenge and with his passing range,he also looks a bit of a plodder.
Didn't see the match but he'll probably need a full season in the league before he can be judged properly, there's definitely a player in there.

It was his worst game of the season, you can't expect stable flawless performances from such a young player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.