Ruben Neves

Is this guy that much better than jack grealish, who spurs were only willing to pay 25m for, I don't think so. It just sounds like the press are hyping up another player linking him with City then he signs a new improved contract with his said club.

Jack Grealish doesn't deserve to be mentioned alongside Neves, at all.

He's got 3 years champions league experience, and he's 21 - and spent a year fucking about in the Championship for Mendes. He was Porto's youngest ever captain, playing for Portugal at 18.

What the hell has Jack Grealish ever done to draw comparisons?

Can/does he play central midfield or is he an attacking midfielder, which we have in abundance?

Jack Grealish doesn't deserve to be mentioned alongside Neves, at all.

He's got 3 years champions league experience, and he's 21 - and spent a year fucking about in the Championship for Mendes. He was Porto's youngest ever captain, playing for Portugal at 18.

What the hell has Jack Grealish ever done to draw comparisons?
So in your eyes 20 appearances in the champions league in 3 years and he captained Porto at 18 makes him a 50-60m player, well in my eyes it doesn't. You can throw stats around all you like, I go by what I see, and to me hes comparable within the same price bracket as Grealish maybe abit more.

Good player on his day tbh but we see if he can shine in the premier league this season , all good players stand out from the crowd so let’s see if neves does then we can talk about transfer fee’s

Looks a very good player from what I’ve seen but wouldn’t take the place of anyone in our squad, especially where he plays

So in your eyes 20 appearances in the champions league in 3 years and he captained Porto at 18 makes him a 50-60m player, well in my eyes it doesn't. You can throw stats around all you like, I go by what I see, and to me hes comparable within the same price bracket as Grealish maybe abit more.
I've no idea what the comparative value of Neves and Grealish are but one thing is for sure Villa rate Grealish at significantly over £25M as when Spurs tried this figure when Villa were in financial difficulties they turned it down. If Spurs could have got him within £5M of this figure the transfer would probably have gone ahead.

Looks a very good player from what I’ve seen but wouldn’t take the place of anyone in our squad, especially where he plays
Well he is a defensive midfielder, my concerns would be the fee, £40m yes anything over that id walk away, Wolves paid £15m for him only last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.