Ruben Neves

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by jimharri, 19 Aug 2018.

1. dadnlad

dadnlad

no chance of buying him or any other wolves player their owners are the richest in the world and wait for it spending and investing their money the correct way agenda at its finest

Bluemanc100 likes this.
  2. Esteban de la Sexface

Esteban de la Sexface

I don't rate him. Can score the odd cracker but is slow enough in possession and gives it away too much for me

ninjamonkey and kippaxoldboy like this.
  3. kippaxoldboy

kippaxoldboy

Have to agree but I do wonder how he could improve playing alongside our midfield maestros?

4. spanishblue

spanishblue

My mate (wolves fan ) keeps banging on about him being as world class watched him the last couple of games and IMHO he ain't even close

5. manlikepep

manlikepep

West Ham fans think Lanzini is world class. Our standards are a bit higher ;)

spanishblue likes this.
  6. Tevez City

Tevez City

My major is Finance, and I appreciate
    the ROI ( Return of Investment )

To be successful over long period, we should invest smartly and not just throw cash for over priced average players.

7. King Mido

King Mido

Good player but for the price tag he may carry on his neck I guess we should look for other options. And for bluemooners saying pay what they ask, its not my money ....etc. we need to remember that besides this money being our dear investors' and we wish the the very best for what they have done for City, we also have to be very wise with spending to avoid sanctions and restrictions aiming at holding us back.

8. Richard

Richard

There's no doubt that he's a good player, but I've yet to see too much that suggests he's top draw tbh.

9. City_Sean

City_Sean

Agree. Scoring a worldy every now and then isn't enough for me. A good player but not at the level needed.

10. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

Good player, would no doubt improve here but crucially wouldn't improve us. Or at least wouldn't improve us anywhere near enough to justify a club record signing