Ruben Neves

Don't think he is good enough. We might not find a player as capable as Fernandinho so the attributes we need have to be physicality and pace because it is a role that requires a player to cover a lot of ground and win headers.

Pep is likely to go the other way and prioritise their passing ability over their athleticism as shown by his suggestion the Gundogan can play that role. The way we play and our results without Ferny make me feel the athleticism is key. We can manage if their passing isn't Fernandinho standard but unless the team evolves to have De Bruyne sat a little deeper it will be impossible for us to defend properly if we have a player that fails to read the game like Fernandinho.

I thought this guy was a little anonymous. He certainly didn't get into the frame that made me ask "Who's that guy down there, the one in the yellah shirt doing all the running, passing and tackling for Wolves.

And as an aside WTF has happened to Wolves' shirts. They used to be 'Old Gold' - that lot had canary yellow! Standards have just slid since the fifties.

And as an aside WTF has happened to Wolves' shirts. They used to be 'Old Gold' - that lot had canary yellow! Standards have just slid since the fifties.

As Blue as I was, back as an early teen, I had one of Dave Wagstaffe's match shirts (my old man worked with his uncle) long sleeved, round neck with black collar and cuffs, and though it buried me, I wore it to death paired with the black shorts I had from our classic away kit to play football in. Lovely kit and colour, but yeah, their current looks shite ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.