Ruben Neves

Here we go

Why would we be worried about a rag bid?? Yes they will drive up the price but this is common for any top player. If he would choose the rags over us than it’s obvious that money is the only reason. I know the footballers career is short but if you would rather have a few million more and play boring football, winning no trophies in the process than I have no respect for you and you’re better off not joining my club.

In the last four seasons Utd have signed Herrera, Pogba, Matic and Fred, surely there are positions they are a lot shorter of than Central Midfield?

In the last four seasons Utd have signed Herrera, Pogba, Matic and Fred, surely there are positions they are a lot shorter of than Central Midfield?
united have strength in depth in every department all they are lacking is
gk
rb
cb
cb
lb
3 x midfielders
3x attackers
and they will be sorted, oh and a new gaffer

Of course we're worried about a bid from the rags. Or anyone for that matter. Our policy is to offer the selling club X amount and the player X amount in wages and not budge an inch on that. We've missed out on three or four players we were after now because other clubs have comes in and offered X+ and at that point we hang up the phone.

Many players obviously don't seem to care that they will be playing for a shit club or a shit manager or in a shit league quite as much as a lot of people think, and that's why we've had to rethink our transfer policy deep into the window for three windows in a row now. Now obviously that shows a shit attitude and not the kind of player we want at the club, but you can't deny we were in for them in the first place.

Alves last summer, Sanchez in January and Jorginho this summer. Maybe Neves will turn out not to be a complete pillock like the other three, but the club are right to be worried because it IS a repeating pattern at this point.

Of course we're worried about a bid from the rags. Or anyone for that matter. Our policy is to offer the selling club X amount and the player X amount in wages and not budge an inch on that. We've missed out on three or four players we were after now because other clubs have comes in and offered X+ and at that point we hang up the phone.

Many players obviously don't seem to care that they will be playing for a shit club or a shit manager or in a shit league quite as much as a lot of people think, and that's why we've had to rethink our transfer policy deep into the window for three windows in a row now. Now obviously that shows a shit attitude and not the kind of player we want at the club, but you can't deny we were in for them in the first place.

Alves last summer, Sanchez in January and Jorginho this summer. Maybe Neves will turn out not to be a complete pillock like the other three, but the club are right to be worried because it IS a repeating pattern at this point.
Every single case is different ,alves went with his mate neymar,sanchez wanted 1 million a month net and napoli and jorginho played us,that is no a pattern at all,that is 3 players being ****s

Every single case is different ,alves went with his mate neymar,sanchez wanted 1 million a month net and napoli and jorginho played us,that is no a pattern at all,that is 3 players being ****s

All 3 are paid significantly more than they would have been at city and the Jorginho transfer also netted Napoli more than we were offering. I'm not for one second saying the players, clubs involving weren't behaving like ****s.

Alves decided to go to PSG because they offered him 230 grand a week and we certainyl didn't - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...an-city-become-champion-psg-purported-230000/

Alexi$ certainly chose money over us - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...an-city-had-signed-alexis-sanchez-would-have/

And City Watch reported we were offering Jorginho 3.9 million a year whereas he is on something like 5.2 million a year at Chelsea, as well as netting Napoli more money than they would have got from us in the transfer itself.

I'm not criticising the club at all, I'm just saying for these three at least it certainly seems like they chose their back pockets over their heads and it is certainly possible the same could happen again so I can definitely understand what Sam is saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.