Ruben Neves

Surely not in that condition? Perhaps in 9 months?

Surely De jong does not have us as his first choice and Ndombele wants all the great teams. Neves seems to me defensively a machine and his precision in the shots of ball is really good.

Neves & Maddison were the Championship standout players.

Its not hard to recognise good players when you see them every week on TV regardless of the name of the league they are playing in.

And regrading Neves, I think he will be good addition to City but I hope our scouts will find someone who will not cost the club +60 million Pound.

Magnificent player. Would cost the earth but fuck it its not my money and we'll end up spending it on someone anyway. Might as well get the best.

Its not hard to recognise good players when you see them every week on TV regardless of the name of the league they are playing in.

And regrading Neves, I think he will be good addition to City but I hope our scouts will find someone who will not cost the club +60 million Pound.

We're City not Juve, everyone has a price hike when we are after them. I very much doubt nowadays that we will get any quality addition for under 60 mill.

We're City not Juve, everyone has a price hike when we are after them. I very much doubt nowadays that we will get any quality addition for under 60 mill.
If Neves price were 60... I'd pay it. Intern under Fern for 2 seasons... small price to pay.

Do you get bullied at work by rags for our spending? Seems like you’re constantly downplaying the idea of spending money on players.

I don't think he is as mobile as fern. Looks pretty slow actually. Good long range shot though. Diff type of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.