Ruben Neves

no chance of buying him or any other wolves player their owners are the richest in the world and wait for it spending and investing their money the correct way agenda at its finest

My mate (wolves fan ) keeps banging on about him being as world class watched him the last couple of games and IMHO he ain't even close

Do you get bullied at work by rags for our spending? Seems like you’re constantly downplaying the idea of spending money on players.

My major is Finance, and I appreciate
the ROI ( Return of Investment )

To be successful over long period, we should invest smartly and not just throw cash for over priced average players.

Good player but for the price tag he may carry on his neck I guess we should look for other options. And for bluemooners saying pay what they ask, its not my money ....etc. we need to remember that besides this money being our dear investors' and we wish the the very best for what they have done for City, we also have to be very wise with spending to avoid sanctions and restrictions aiming at holding us back.

There's no doubt that he's a good player, but I've yet to see too much that suggests he's top draw tbh.

Good player, would no doubt improve here but crucially wouldn't improve us. Or at least wouldn't improve us anywhere near enough to justify a club record signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.