Rugby League - Super League 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Mamo and Cooper have been superb (in Stevos best SYUPERB voice) since the restart.

I’ll be honest, without fans, I'm enjoying the rugby league more than I have the footy!

Yeah both of them have been good. Best player for me has been Ratchford, although he was rested tonight. He’s always consistent and involved.

Yeah both of them have been good. Best player for me has been Ratchford, although he was rested tonight. He’s always consistent and involved.
Ratchford is so underrated. Never gets a mention for England/GB, but he’s brilliant.

JJB said as much tonight.

With the new rules and the way the game has sped up, it’ll be interesting to see (when everyone is fit) if we can play a 1, 6, 7, 9 and 13 of Ashton, Austin, Widdop, Clark and Ratchford. The new rules will suit having ball handlers at Loose, instead of the boring extra prop

Ratchford is so underrated. Never gets a mention for England/GB, but he’s brilliant.

JJB said as much tonight.

With the new rules and the way the game has sped up, it’ll be interesting to see (when everyone is fit) if we can play a 1, 6, 7, 9 and 13 of Ashton, Austin, Widdop, Clark and Ratchford. The new rules will suit having ball handlers at Loose, instead of the boring extra prop
Just a pity there are no fans able to watch. I went against Castleford before lockdown and the team was nothing like it is now. Come on leaps and bounds since then.

Yes. Warrington had a lot of kids out tonight and I think made some bad decisions and ran out of steam a bit.

it sounded like it wasn’t the full team. Still a great comeback by Salford and they defended tough at the end to pressure Declan Patten’s drop goal attempt and then make the yards up the pitch to seal the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.