Rugby League - Super League 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Saints been very good so far. Although 8th, they are clearly the best team in the league on their day.
Yeah they are, think they just had a hangover after two seasons of high level consistent performances. Hard to do it three years running, there’s always going to be drop-off at some point.

A bit like City this season in footy.

If you’re scratching around the channels looking for something to watch, get on this Leeds v Huddersfield game, started off as a cracker!

I know I bang the drum as a bit of a loner for the sport on here, but seeing these games today made me realise I’ve really missed it.

If you’re scratching around the channels looking for something to watch, get on this Leeds v Huddersfield game, started off as a cracker!

I know I bang the drum as a bit of a loner for the sport on here, but seeing these games today made me realise I’ve really missed it.

How are the new rules shaping up mate - noticeably different? I can’t imagine a lack of scrums being an issue?

How are the new rules shaping up mate - noticeably different? I can’t imagine a lack of scrums being an issue?

It was pointed out that the lack of scrums helps the defending team, as they have a full defensive line, rather than just half a team. Not a lot of difference in speed though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.