Rugby League - Super League 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Good win for the Rhinos 52-10, at home to Hull KR. That said, I can’t see Leeds challenging the bigger, more physical teams for honours this season.

That said it could be a breakthrough year for Harry Newman and Luke Gale was much better last night. It was good to meet @chesterbells btw

Good win for the Rhinos 52-10, at home to Hull KR. That said, I can’t see Leeds challenging the bigger, more physical teams for honours this season.

That said it could be a breakthrough year for Harry Newman and Luke Gale was much better last night. It was good to meet @chesterbells btw

Likewise mate. Impressed by the atmosphere; great following there at Headingley- Friday nights are ideal for Super League aren’t they?
Yeah, a real cutting edge out wide for Rhinos.

Likewise mate. Impressed by the atmosphere; great following there at Headingley- Friday nights are ideal for Super League aren’t they?
Yeah, a real cutting edge out wide for Rhinos.
It’s always a good atmosphere at Headingley (as well as at Warrington and Castleford). Even if you get piss wet through in the away end when it rains, it’s always a good do there.

Good - needed - win for Leeds!

It’s always a good atmosphere at Headingley (as well as at Warrington and Castleford). Even if you get piss wet through in the away end when it rains, it’s always a good do there.

Good - needed - win for Leeds!

I’ve only seen club rugby at Wigan and now Leeds, so I’ll Warrington to the to-do list. (Especially as I’m looking at giving sports other than professional football a bit more attention now, esp since yesterday).

I’ve only seen club rugby at Wigan and now Leeds, so I’ll Warrington to the to-do list. (Especially as I’m looking at giving sports other than professional football a bit more attention now, esp since yesterday).
Warrington have a big standing tier along the side of the pitch that holds 6500 fans (out of a 15000 capacity) so you can imagine can be really loud!

We do have a drum though which gets really fucking annoying. I used to stand close to the drummers and singers but now stand further down the stand and away from the drum, join in with the songs as they drift down to us.

Warrington have a big standing tier along the side of the pitch that holds 6500 fans (out of a 15000 capacity) so you can imagine can be really loud!

We do have a drum though which gets really fucking annoying. I used to stand close to the drummers and singers but now stand further down the stand and away from the drum, join in with the songs as they drift down to us.

Yeah, I did similar at Leeds re the drummer!
Which is the section you are talking about at Warrington mate? I’ll see if I can get some tickets in there.

Yeah, I did similar at Leeds re the drummer!
Which is the section you are talking about at Warrington mate? I’ll see if I can get some tickets in there.
South Stand. The drums are in Block 16. I tend to head down to Block 12 or 13. Tend to be about £18 a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.