Rugby League - Super League 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Walmsley is so good, he’s got such a range to his play: he can drop quickly in the tackle to get a quick ptb, he can bust tackles, he can offload, he can pass... and is solid in defence.

Everyone raved about Thompson, and it’s easier to do so when he’s such a devastating runner with the ball. But Walmsley has got such a rounded game that I actually think they’ve kept hold of the better player.

Spot on mate.Both Walmsley and Graham have good hands and passing that the Burgess bothers seem to have lacked.

I watched the Super League show last night and thought Tui Lolohea was exceptional for Salford. I’ve said on here that the tactical play and kicking game from the backs is the biggest gulf in class with the NRL IMHO, but the performances of Tui and Lachlan Coote have given me encouragement about the Super League. I know they have played in the NRL btw.

Lolohea has been a good signing for my boys. He has a lot variation to his play.

If he was quicker, he would be playing for a good NRL side, imo. I'd say the same about Jackson Hastings too. Since Watson became coach, he has chosen his halves well (Lui, Hastings and Lolohea). I guess it helps having been an ex half-back.

Lolohea has been a good signing for my boys. He has a lot variation to his play.

If he was quicker, he would be playing for a good NRL side, imo. I'd say the same about Jackson Hastings too. Since Watson became coach, he has chosen his halves well (Lui, Hastings and Lolohea). I guess it helps having been an ex half-back.

When I was watching Tui for Leeds I said to their fans that there was a good player in there but we weren’t getting the best out of Lolohea. I’m glad he’s done so well. I saw him play well against the Rhinos at Salford in the gales 5 or so months ago and he did OK in the grand final but Saints controlled most of that game.

Bloody hell, we’ve only had one full round of fixtures!

According to reports, Leeds/Saints used the main dressing rooms as did the earlier Salford/Hull game, the other clubs used different changing rooms.
Hope there was proper cleaning done in the changing rooms between matches.

When I was watching Tui for Leeds I said to their fans that there was a good player in there but we weren’t getting the best out of Lolohea. I’m glad he’s done so well. I saw him play well against the Rhinos at Salford in the gales 5 or so months ago and he did OK in the grand final but Saints controlled most of that game.

Not sure any of us played well with ball in hand in the final. We were simply outclassed.

I think with Lolohea, he needs a bit of freedom that allows him to play naturally. I still think he can do better.

Bent Thaler showing his primrose and blue underpants again.

BMM should have been red carded. The disciplinary will look at that and give him a ban though.
Austin's blatant flop on the floor like he’s unconscious when he realises the defense isn’t set, and the ref stops play preventing a try. Why doesn’t he go off for a head assessment?
Then he misses a blatant forward pass right in front of him for Widdop's try. It's embarrassing.

Wire are the worst cheats in super league.

Last edited:
Bent Thaler showing his primrose and blue underpants again.

BMM should have been red carded. The disciplinary will look at that and give him a ban though.
Austin's blatant flop on the floor like he’s unconscious when he realises the defense isn’t set, and the ref stops play preventing a try. Why doesn’t he go off for a head assessment?
Then he misses a blatant forward pass right in front of him for Widdop's try. It's embarrassing.

Wire are the worst cheats in super league.
Pipe down, scouse

According to reports, Leeds/Saints used the main dressing rooms as did the earlier Salford/Hull game, the other clubs used different changing rooms.
Hope there was proper cleaning done in the changing rooms between matches.

Leeds folk are too tight to give away anything for free and that includes the virus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.