Rugby League thread

2021-Squad-Numbers-1080x1080-1-895x895.jpg

Very strong squad, on paper, for us next year.

Easily the best team over the last three years. Would not be surprised to see it continue.

You scouse bastards ;)

I do think Saints would be much stronger if they upgraded on Fages. To be honest, I think Saints could have any scrum half in SL and they would still be the best team.

Wigan will challenge. I don't expect anyone else will.

What do you think of Costello? Supposedly coming to us (Salford).

Think it's Fages last year with us and we're eyeing Aidan Sezer.
Costello...He was never going to set the world on fire, but he never shirked anything. The more he played the more reliable he got. Good grafter.

Easily the best team over the last three years. Would not be surprised to see it continue.

You scouse bastards ;)

I do think Saints would be much stronger if they upgraded on Fages. To be honest, I think Saints could have any scrum half in SL and they would still be the best team.

Wigan will challenge. I don't expect anyone else will.

What do you think of Costello? Supposedly coming to us (Salford).
Yes Saints are best team but on their day both Wigan, Wire and Hull have a game to trouble Saints. I think they will have to up their game to win another Grand Final. James Graham could be a loss against the very competitive forward packs.

The return of Percival will help Saints, who was arguably the best player in the League before his injuries.

Last edited:
Not Scouse mate. We were lumped in with those scummy fuckers without any consultation, 90% of us want nothing to do with them
Went out with a girl from there and worked with guys,they leaned more to Manchester than scouse land

Yes Saints are best team but on their day both Wigan, Wire and Hull have a game to trouble Saints. I think they will have to up their game to win another Grand Final. James Graham could be a loss against the very competitive forward packs.

The return of Percival will help Saints, who was arguably the best player in the League before his injuries.

Thing is, the others have to play to their max to match Saints playing below their best,

Hull and Wire can match Saints occasionally but a class or two below. Hul are not much better than Salford. While Wire just don't have the consistency, quality and intensity of Saints.

Wigan would have a better chance if they upgraded at coach. They could have done worse than come in for Watson before he left us to join Hudds.

Thing is, the others have to play to their max to match Saints playing below their best,

Hull and Wire can match Saints occasionally but a class or two below. Hul are not much better than Salford. While Wire just don't have the consistency, quality and intensity of Saints.

Wigan would have a better chance if they upgraded at coach. They could have done worse than come in for Watson before he left us to join Hudds.
I see Zeb Taia has called it a day so Saints could miss a couple of big competitors in Zeb and Graham. They are the best team but they are as Wigan could have confirmed in the Grand Final.

I think the conditioning of the Saints players helps to stand them apart with, for example Nagama and Walmsley being superb athletes. Most teams are nowhere near Saints conditioning.

I see Zeb Taia has called it a day so Saints could miss a couple of big competitors in Zeb and Graham.

We've got Joel Thompson, Sione Mata’utia, Agnatius Paasi and Dan Norman coming in. On top of Walmsley and the younger players, we'll have a beast of a pack next year.

Hopefully, this lad with be a good signing. I can’t really remember seeing Tetevano play but he’s got a good CV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.