Rugby Union World Cup 2019

Looking forward to both games tomorrow. Can someone give me a shout in the morning to make sure I’m awake for the England game?

The eve of the big match tomorrow and i cant wait for it. I honestly feel we have a decent recent record. Still not to play to our best yet in the tournament. Will we get the better of the All Blacks god in our last 3 meetings Ireland are leading 2-1 so fingers and toes crossed we can make it 3-1. Also mad to think that the Barretts could of technically being lining up for Ireland they were living in Ireland for a few years running a dairy farm. Shame they didnt stay here lol. Fuck it should be a good 1. And good luck to all over the weekend.

Just settled down to watch this, 2 mins in my 2yo is kicking off to watch Peter rabbit. Sat watching Peter rabbit now. I'll have to stream it on my phone now

Just settled down to watch this, 2 mins in my 2yo is kicking off to watch Peter rabbit. Sat watching Peter rabbit now. I'll have to stream it on my phone now
Should have just told him the Aussie team killed Peter Rabbit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.