Rugby Union World Cup 2019

Ric

Administrator
Not seen a thread on this, so thought I’d start one. Hosts Japan kicked off the tournament with a 30-10 victory over Russia today. Some decent fixtures tomorrow:

Australia v Fiji
France v Argentina
New Zealand v South Africa

Aye this will be another of my sporting fixes for the next few weeks. That’s a cracking trio of games for the first proper day of the tournament. France vs Argentina is like a battle of the B teams from the Northern and Southern Hemisphere which may hint as to which hemisphere is going to be strongest in Japan.

Then NZ vs SA is a massive game. It’s a fitting matchup for a final. I’d love to see NZ lose their first WC game since 2007...

So unusual to see such a quality game so early in the tournament. How did they even end up in the same group?

So unusual to see such a quality game so early in the tournament. How did they even end up in the same group?
Unlike UEFA/FIFA the IRB dont capitulate to the so called big boys when it comes to tournament seedings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.