Rugby union

Three years of cheating.
They ought to be careful of appealing.
Sentences can always be increased.

They have the better lawyers, Saracens will appeal and have the points reduction reduced

Rugby union premiership is even more of a cartel than the G14.
they actually run the league (or the 10/11 teams with voting rights).
And are aiming to eliminate promotion/relegation, possibly after this year IIRC.
Be rather apt if Saracens got relegated out, and the door slammed shut on their return.

poor Exeter have been heartbroken twice at Twickenham and had to stand there watching cheats lift their trophy.

Saracens should be stripped of their titles and given a per match salary cap to stop them doing it again. With that squad you always had to suspect they were cheating, it was far beyond what anyone else was capable of acquiring.

poor Exeter have been heartbroken twice at Twickenham and had to stand there watching cheats lift their trophy.

Saracens should be stripped of their titles and given a per match salary cap to stop them doing it again. With that squad you always had to suspect they were cheating, it was far beyond what anyone else was capable of acquiring.

Difficult to see how Exeter can possibly think well of it, isn't it?
I had the impression that Saracens aren't that popular, and this is going to get them more disliked. They've appealed, but I'm sure the Gloucester Shed will be suitably impolite on Saturday.

Difficult to see how Exeter can possibly think well of it, isn't it?
I had the impression that Saracens aren't that popular, and this is going to get them more disliked. They've appealed, but I'm sure the Gloucester Shed will be suitably impolite on Saturday.

well they've gone from mediocrity to South Africa B to cheating, so they're hardly endearing.

Teams have been at it for years the Tigers were well known for including grace and favour apartments and iffy jobs with some of the teams sponsors to their signings. How things will stand with Sarries Sponsors might now be an issue they might decide to fuck them off it could all be a bit of an ongoing nightmare

From what i can gather the payments were more to do with post retirement. Nigel
Wray was ensuring that after rugby life they would have business’ and a way to earn a living.

not a bad thing i suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.