Rugby World Cup

Oh dear. Are you upset that the latest (pointless) League import has been shown to be distinctly average in another sport?

At least (the English) Union has a world cup to its name this century :-)

FF

upper class twats (what chance have you got with a tie and a crest)

There is no logical argument against it in football. Although the far east betting markets and Serie A might think otherwise.

Until the old farts at The FArce and other football maladministrators fuck off for good, we will be told, with perfect logic(?) that it will ruin the game by being slowed down and each game will kick off and finish five hours later, and that as football fans we are to smile and applaud the efforts of linesman in their forlorn attempt to watch the moment the ball is kicked and establish in their mind's eye exactly where an attacker's feet were planted at the moment said ball was struck.

In the day and age where we can track a player to see how far he has travelled, how many passes he's made and other innumerable stats, we can't have a little eye keeping a check on the foremost attacking player and playing back a recording of this little eye to see whether he was nearer to the defenders' goal line than the ball!! Makes me wonder why we haven't had this facility in football since Hirst's shot bounced off the bar and hit the line!

Love all the anti-football brigade (before the game) on Facebook saying that's how English players should sing the anthem.
Fkin great I can get a male voice choir to sing. Personally I couldn't careless whether they sing or not if they win.
Wales were without so many key players that England should've won by minimum 10 points. Wales showed massive heart to stay in the contest and then the ability to take their chance when it came.
Warburton? Now there is a leader.
That defeat put a tin hat on yesterday.

Well I hope Shane rammed all those snide remarks from Dallaglio down his sodding throat. Sir bloody Clive smug as f**K at half time, then had a face like a nawty school boy at full time. Oh well that result will keep a smile on my face for a few days.

Lets hope the Aussies finish them off and the media hype about this obese nonsense can stop.

A good sign for Wales on Thursday is that the whole Fiji squad were out heavily on the piss in Swansea last night and thoroughly enjoying themselves

upper class twats (what chance have you got with a tie and a crest)

Nice (class warrior ) attitude. I'm pretty sure none of my home team have been to any public school, let alone Eton. Haters will hate I suppose.

FF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.