Rugby World Cup

• Penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, kick the ball, penalty, penalty, scrum, penalty, line out, penalty....it's fucking shite Union, It's a fucking abomination of a sport. know doubt Surbiton and Richmond on Thames will have been trashed last night in Bullindon Club type high jinks. League Forever!

• Penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, kick the ball, penalty, penalty, scrum, penalty, line out, penalty....it's fucking shite Union, It's a fucking abomination of a sport. know doubt Surbiton and Richmond on Thames will have been trashed last night in Bullindon Club type high jinks. League Forever!

I find league just as tedious. Endless video ref decisions and mismatched sides bar the top 4/5

Big Gaz I hope the hangover wasnt too bad. A great win for your lot. Even with all the injuries and in that group the head to heads were always goint to be vital. I think with anything there is a lot of pressure on England with it being played in England and they havnt put up with the pressure of the big Welsh game. The world rankings are stupid and change weekly. Its a joke to see it at times I think we all know who will be there or abouts. The key games for all the home Nations are Wales v England , Ireland v France in those 2 groups for different reasons. Means the Welsh if they beat the canyon fodder by bonus points then its all good and looks like Wales will get a quater final place. England needs to beat the Aussies but the Aussies looked well in the competition so far and they will be in the English players faces. A brilliant game I think and its make or brake for England the pressure will be huge.
As for Ireland we aint got any bad injuries so far and the wingers are on fire beat Italy at the weekend by bonus points and it makes the French game a big 1 win the group and we are topping the group avoiding the All Blacks and more than likely playing Argentina who have always been a tricky game for Ireland but win that Semi Final and dreams of making a final I better stop now lol.

a lot of unhappy bunnies driving their range rovers back to surrey last night then lol

well done Wales

What a performance, Wales wanted it far more. Just rewatched the game on the English feed and I have to say Lawrence Dallagio and Sir Clive are smarmy pricks when they are winning, very quiet when they lost! Incredibly performance from every Welshman on that field and the try was a superb piece of rugby.

England Vs. Australia is now a massive game!

Leighon me old sparring partner, still smiling mate and only one so called mate has bought me a pint. You guys look good and organised and as you say injury free and for me the most likely to progress into the comp of all the home nations.Seems like Gats might have to run out the best 15 available against Fiji to secure the points, but trust me I'm an Fosters Aussie when they play England ;-) If you'res lads stay fit you're in with a shout, me I'm still laughing my
Big Gaz I hope the hangover wasnt too bad. A great win for your lot. Even with all the injuries and in that group the head to heads were always goint to be vital. I think with anything there is a lot of pressure on England with it being played in England and they havnt put up with the pressure of the big Welsh game. The world rankings are stupid and change weekly. Its a joke to see it at times I think we all know who will be there or abouts. The key games for all the home Nations are Wales v England , Ireland v France in those 2 groups for different reasons. Means the Welsh if they beat the canyon fodder by bonus points then its all good and looks like Wales will get a quater final place. England needs to beat the Aussies but the Aussies looked well in the competition so far and they will be in the English players faces. A brilliant game I think and its make or brake for England the pressure will be huge.
As for Ireland we aint got any bad injuries so far and the wingers are on fire beat Italy at the weekend by bonus points and it makes the French game a big 1 win the group and we are topping the group avoiding the All Blacks and more than likely playing Argentina who have always been a tricky game for Ireland but win that Semi Final and dreams of making a final I better stop now lol.

Leighton my old mate, if you're lads stay injury free you look good for the semi finals and then, we all dream. Still smiling like a daft one, no one gave us a chance, battered in the scrum and lineout and. still pulled it off. Hope Gats can find a team for Fiji as no one is getting a rest. Prior to the comp I fancied us (no excuse here because this is pro sport) but to loose Lee and JD did us no favours. So mrs Gareth has bought me an Aussie shirt and a shit load of Fosters ( waltzing a Sheila ) haha. Good luck mate.

Quiet here, can i take it the Aussies go through with Wales ( if we beat Fiji ) ;-)
I served with a Welsh infantry regiment when I was in the mob, and by fuck do they like their rugby, it's a religion to them. Was chuffed to fuck with their win, as I still have some Welsh (or Welch to them!) mates from my time with them, and I know just how much that result means to them.

What a performance, Wales wanted it far more. Just rewatched the game on the English feed and I have to say Lawrence Dallagio and Sir Clive are smarmy pricks when they are winning, very quiet when they lost! Incredibly performance from every Welshman on that field and the try was a superb piece of rugby.

England Vs. Australia is now a massive game!

Glad you thought the same re clive and lawrence because I was still bladdered when I posted that remark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.