Rui Faria to leave United at the end of the season

Ric

Administrator
Surely he’s not going to get the Arsenal job is he?! Wonder who United will replace him with. Carrick, perhaps?

You'd think it would take something big to make him to split with Mourinho after 17 years.

I thought klopps right hand man has got the arses job

Both have been linked with it, as has Arteta, but I’d be amazed if they gave it to someone with no prior managerial experience.

Both have been linked with it, as has Arteta, but I’d be amazed if they gave it to someone with no prior managerial experience.
Yes i thought it was odd to give it to a rookie,mind you Arteta is a rookie as well,i would think there would be a long list of managers wanting the job

The man has the patience of a saint, managed to stick Moaning Maureen for 11 years longer than anyone else has managed.

Even his wife wouldn't join him in manchester
Don't blame her.

"Jose I asked you to pick up milk"

"Yes but it rained, the traffic lights took too long to change, my alarm didn't go off and Luke Shaw drank all the milk in the shop"

"There's two supermarkets across the road you ****"

Rumours are that their u18 coach, Kieran McKenna, will replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.