Rui Pinto Trial Starts in Portugal

I have put in a formal complaint. I don't think the BBC have even checked the charges. I looked at them a few months back and am sure the case is nothing to do with "wealthy Gulf Arabs influencing football clubs." Even if it was, what relevance is the ethnic origin of anyone. Pinto has been accused of stealing money from a bank, hacking into the systems of leading legal officials in Portugal and hacking the police themselves amongst other things. The BBC are determined to maintain their racist anti-Arab narrative because it is a stick to beat City with. This is just shoddy work. BBC online is as bad as the tabloids these days.
Just banged one in myself, what's the betting we get the same glib 'it's just background information' email back?

Pinto’s written statement.Says he was never paid by anybody.
Doesn’t mention that’s only because the people he tried to blackmail wouldn’t pay up...
166C2DFB-2CE5-4B71-A482-9916452F95DB.jpeg85B1CC8A-F3B7-4D5D-8DB0-ED4BE6EF0087.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.