Rule changes you'd like to see for 18/19 season

Those advocating more accurate time keeping - On Sunday Jesus' goal went into the net at 93:01 in a match with 3 added minutes, would this goal be allowed in your system?
If so where's the limit, 2 seconds extra, 10 seconds..?

Those advocating more accurate time keeping - On Sunday Jesus' goal went into the net at 93:01 in a match with 3 added minutes, would this goal be allowed in your system?
If so where's the limit, 2 seconds extra, 10 seconds..?
It would with mine as one goal kick seemed to about 20 seconds. Accurate timekeeping would have fucked Southampton's prime tactic in both games against us this season.

It would with mine as one goal kick seemed to about 20 seconds. Accurate timekeeping would have fucked Southampton's prime tactic in both games against us this season.
I think if the referees took early action against time-wasting and added on a reasonable amount of time this would go some way to satisfy the fans.
Also goal kicks should be taken on the side the ball goes out just like corners.

The stupid rule that there can be no retrospective action if the ref shows a yellow card. I'm certain some of them bottle red cards knowing full well that they won't be judged on it Monday morning.
100% this, oh and ensure that the corrupt whistling wankers have to answer press questions after the game to explain why they made certain decisions

Less a rule change but deciding between the FA cup and Carabao cup - don't need both

Apart from that, enforcing the rules in the box on set pieces - as is the case in most leagues, it's a free for all and absolutely inconsistent from the referees

Less a rule change but deciding between the FA cup and Carabao cup - don't need both

Apart from that, enforcing the rules in the box on set pieces - as is the case in most leagues, it's a free for all and absolutely inconsistent from the referees

Why not ? Clubs involved in multiple competitions have the option to field academy players and squad players in the Carabao cup. Let the likes of Everton, Southampton, Wigan etc. have a chance at a domestic trophy.

well two useless bent ref's have retired according to talkshite
Mike Jones and yep Neil Swarbrick

time wasting my bugbear if booked keeper early then added 6/7 minutes at halftime issue solved
ref's love the whole theatre around goal kicks

Why not ? Clubs involved in multiple competitions have the option to field academy players and squad players in the Carabao cup. Let the likes of Everton, Southampton, Wigan etc. have a chance at a domestic trophy.

Only league in Europe with 4 concurrent competitions, excessive to say the least when you factor in NT & European competitions if not altogether dangerous for the athletes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.