Rumoured Newcastle takeover

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46451720

Former Chelsea and Manchester United chief executive Peter Kenyon is heading a consortium that is in talks to buy Newcastle United.

Current owner Mike Ashley said in an interview this week that discussions over a sale "are at a more progressed stage than they have ever been".

It is believed a potential deal with Kenyon is what Ashley was referring to.

Kenyon is understood to be working with the American financial advisory firm Rockefeller Capital Management.

So they going to do what the Glazers did buy a club with none of there money.

Yes, but it will be ‘clean’ money and put Newcastle in debt for the foreseeable future; just like the rags; and then they can spend all their income on buying players. No FFP worries.

But first they have to agree to Ashleys ridiculous valuation and unless he relents (I doubt he will) it aint going to happen. The Amanda Stavely bid was just the same. A well thought out business proposal ruined by a greedy bastard. ( as I could be sued for lible I am unable to say whether of not Mike Ashley is that greedy bastard)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46451720

Former Chelsea and Manchester United chief executive Peter Kenyon is heading a consortium that is in talks to buy Newcastle United.

Current owner Mike Ashley said in an interview this week that discussions over a sale "are at a more progressed stage than they have ever been".

It is believed a potential deal with Kenyon is what Ashley was referring to.

Kenyon is understood to be working with the American financial advisory firm Rockefeller Capital Management.
Who are they working for though?

Hope they get bought out by somebody bloody loaded.
More the merrier at the top table.

Hope they get bought out by somebody bloody loaded.
More the merrier at the top table.
Hopefully Qatari backed billionaires who reveal they offered to buy the rags first but their owners rejected them. They then sign Dembele from Barca in Jan...

Indeed.

Wouldn't trust that Rag **** Kenyon.
I'm more interested in who RCM are working for, can't see them buying a football club, they must be putting together the deal for someone else. Kenyon is probably just there to translate what the fat Geordie **** is saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.