Rumoured plea for good behavior - Joe Hart

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
Simon Mullock off the Mirror on Twitter "Joe Hart expected to make plea for good behaviour at the derby"

I get the idea but i like Joe concentrating on whats happening on the pitch.

Maybe players behaving i.e Rooney and Camelface and yes i know Fowler and Barton have done same before, so not just blaming United players.

njmcfc1894 said:
Simon Mullock off the Mirror on Twitter "Joe Hart expected to make plea for good behaviour at the derby"

Maybe players behaving i.e Rooney and Camelface and yes i know Fowler and Barton have done same before, so not just blaming United players.

Just no idea what thats supposed to mean,in the context of the game,but if you honestly think for one moment that Joe will be focussing on a statement he`d gong to make,as opposed to being 100% fully committed,then think again mate.

In 2011 a United fan ran on the field and attacked Craig Bellamy. Rio Ferdinand ran over and piled into Craig Bellamy and started pushing him away.

In 2012 a City fan ran on the field and attacked Rio Ferdinand. Joe Hart ran over to the City fan and piled in and pushed him away.

It speaks volumes about our two clubs.

Maybe that ugly hypocritical wanker, who epitomises Man United, should make a "pleas for good behaviour", or even start with his own.

It will fall on deaf ears.The idiots who want to fight and cause fear and intimidation,usually against weaker targets and when heavily outnumbering them,will carry on regardless.I have been going to derbies since 1968 and players and managers have always appealed for calm but the trouble carries on.

I know we have our share of idiots but the rags seem infested with them and i include a fair few of their players in that statement.I have no idea why but they seem to attract the thick and arrogant bullies more than most clubs.As for the players it appears they are taken into a room and brainwashed into becoming an arrogant boasting gobshite as soon as they sign on the dotted line.

Whoever agreed to a 4pm kick needs to give their head a wobble as well.All day drinking to fire things up,then all night drinking afterwards with flare up's from any taunting from the winners and a pissed of reaction from the losers.

oakiecokie said:
njmcfc1894 said:

Just no idea what thats supposed to mean,in the context of the game,but if you honestly think for one moment that Joe will be focussing on a statement he`d gong to make,as opposed to being 100% fully committed,then think again mate.

Its not a dig at Joe or his concentration, its not his job or any player's job to be doing this, players play , police police.

Didsbury Dave said:
In 2011 a United fan ran on the field and attacked Craig Bellamy. Rio Ferdinand ran over and piled into Craig Bellamy and started pushing him away.

In 2012 a City fan ran on the field and attacked Rio Ferdinand. Joe Hart ran over to the City fan and piled in and pushed him away.

It speaks volumes about our two clubs.

Maybe that ugly hypocritical wanker, who epitomises Man United, should make a "pleas for good behaviour", or even start with his own.
Bingo bango. No chance of that camel faced twat stringing a coherent sentence together though.

4pm kick off all day drinking always gna be trouble probably more this year. Rag players always start trying to get the fans going when celebrating in front of the fans as rio now knows..

alberto0292 said:
yeah, i wonder who is the genius who decided for the 4pm KO :O

The FA spoke to British Rail to make sure there was sufficient Trains from London to get the Scum there in time it was on British Rails advice
that the KO was 4 pm to make sure they would not miss the match. The Mini bus from Shitford leaves from the Swamp at 2pm and currently they still have seats avaliable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.