Running thread

Did my British Legion Poppy Run this morning as at loose end this morning. Normally around this time of year I walk round few local war memorials, stopping at each one to pay my respects. This morning worked out a 10k route and visited them (running between them). Paid my respects then home and made donation to RBL

Did you have to choose a just giving page aswell?

I did mate but just made donation myself as I'm getting sponsorship for Hampton court 10k in 2 weeks time in aid of Parkinson's, didn't want to ask people twice

Same here.

I usually raise money for the RBL but feel cheeky asking people as plenty have just donated towards a big group collection for a children's charity.

did you donate on your just giving page?

Same here.

I usually raise money for the RBL but feel cheeky asking people as plenty have just donated towards a big group collection for a children's charity.

did you donate on your just giving page?
Yea once knew was going to do run this morning just made donation before I went out

Saw a video of my park run this morning- seriously stuck some timber on post Covid.
Cannot seem to shake it off so easily.
Clearly one of the reasons I'm still struggling for speed and form in my running.

I barely eat anything, rarely drink...so much easier and quicker putting it all on.

Gainsborough and Morton 10K this morning, chip time 49:52 which I’m delighted with.
I’ve ran every day this week in aid of the Big MS Run Off for the MS Society covering 31.66 miles, 23 days to go. Thanks to those of you who have took the time to donate to this cause, it’s very much appreciated.

Saw a video of my park run this morning- seriously stuck some timber on post Covid.
Cannot seem to shake it off so easily.
Clearly one of the reasons I'm still struggling for speed and form in my running.

I barely eat anything, rarely drink...so much easier and quicker putting it all on.

Could be what your eating rather than how much.
Are you tracking your food intake?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.