Running thread

Not sure who I am anymore as I have entered ballot for a HM later on in year. Furthest I have gone is just over 8 miles. Don't have easy access to a gym so downloaded a running only plan and intend doing it even if I don't win entry to race.
Well done. Just build the mileage up very gradually to avoid injury. When you get further into the training then every week will be an achievement as the furthest you've ever run. It should be very rewarding and motivating. Good luck.

I’ve posted on here how I’ve been struggling with my knees. My mate sent a lot of content from a bloke called ‘The Knee Over Toes guy’ . He’s revolutionary and was on the Joe Rogan podcast recently. I urge you to check him out. He has plenty of videos and a couple of books out and the reviews back up his philosophy. I’ve been doing his exercises for a week now and already feeling massive improvement . He basically has a range of exercises building the muscles around the knee above and below which get overlooked but protect the knee when strengthened .

Exactly the same time again today despite my thighs being super achy after Thursday. Did more stretches post walk / run today in an attempt to combat this. At least I'm consistent!

Managed to knock a minute off Tuesday's time today, despite having several pints & a curry last night, and suffering from a bit of lower back ache after sleeping in a weird position!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.