Rush - about time.

big gaz

At long bloody last the Canadian rockers have been inducted into the Rock and roll hall of fame, Dave Groll and Taylor Hawkins doing the honours on the night.
Some good stuff on youtube and the acceptance speech is a laugh, roll on May.

Thanks goes out to Chesterbells who sent me the link this morning and it has to be said every single from Dave and Taylor was spot on. I would pay good money to see the Foo Fighters do a tour as Rush clones hahaha fucking brilliant. Well done to Rush a recognition fully deserved and well overdue. Roll on next month when the boys hit Manchester can't wait.

Blue2112 said:
Thanks goes out to Chesterbells who sent me the link this morning and it has to be said every single from Dave and Taylor was spot on. I would pay good money to see the Foo Fighters do a tour as Rush clones hahaha fucking brilliant. Well done to Rush a recognition fully deserved and well overdue. Roll on next month when the boys hit Manchester can't wait.

Josh, do you know if they are planning a live DVD from this tour?

Chris in London said:
Blue2112 said:

he's filming it from his iPhone

Blue2112 said:
Saw a load of Rush posters to day and I thought of you sweetcheeks x

I need to check this Foo tribute.

squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:
Blue2112 said:

he's filming it from his iPhone

2112'sBootlegsR'us ;-)

I think I read somewhere that they are/have been filming some of the shows as it's a whole new lightshow/stage set. I'm confident there will be a dvd of this tour to follow as it's one of their strongest albums for years and they're popularity really amazingly is on the increase. Think there's a string section Orchestra onstage for 'The Garden' as well. I've been desperately resisting the urge to youtube the U.S. shows as I don't want to spoil anything but I'm now getting the strong urge to have a peep :-(

Also...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN-9BPhp88M[/youtube]

Cantrell, McCready and Cornell played with Heart at the same show.

Wow, what a coincidence. Didn't know anything about this, I've been doing some work in the back of the house this afternoon and put some vinyl on and piped it through into the back. Played Fly By Night & Caress Of Steel. Not played them for over a year.

About time they got in Rush they really deserve it. Been watching the stuff on YouTube. Dave and Taylor's induction speech is absolutely hilarious.

Btw rush filmed the shows in Phoenix and Dallas back in November for a future DVD release. I still play clockwork angels a lot - brilliant album.

Spooky -after reading the title of the thread, i thought it would be about something else.......
.........was listening to radio 5 live this morning (think it was on fighting talk) and it was mentioned that Ron Howard is making a film called rush. It is about the F1 battle for the world title between James Hunt and Nikki Lauder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.