Rush on Sky Arts now

Blue2112

Its official the world has gone mad, Rush have finally been given some incredibly long overdue airtime with a two hour section of their Snakes and Arrows Tour being shown. Only problem is if anybodys interested there's only half an hour left. Thank fuck the wife recorded it for me.

Blue2112 said:
Its official the world has gone mad, Rush have finally been given some incredibly long overdue airtime with a two hour section of their Snakes and Arrows Tour being shown. Only problem is if anybodys interested there's only half an hour left. Thank fuck the wife recorded it for me.

Bloody hell josh, you and your dinansour rock-you just won,t leave it alone will yer!!

dennishasdoneit said:
Blue2112 said:

Bloody hell josh, you and your dinansour rock-you just won,t leave it alone will yer!!

Dinosaurs they may be but there's not a single fucking band of the last 10 years that could stand alongside them. The finest power trio there ever was and without a shred of a doubt the finest three musicians in one single band to grace the stage. Can't think of another band ever that has stayed together and had their longevity whilst being so innovative and continuing to expand their fan base and still sell millions of records. All this whilst being almost completely ignored by the media. You've got me started now ;-)

Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Blue2112 said:

Dinosaurs they may be but there's not a single fucking band of the last 10 years that could stand alongside them. The finest power trio there ever was and without a shred of a doubt the finest three musicians in one single band to grace the stage. Can't think of another band ever that has stayed together and had their longevity whilst being so innovative and continuing to expand their fan base and still sell millions of records. All this whilst being almost completely ignored by the media. You've got me started now ;-)

I've heard Bros are making a come back ;-)

Danamy said:
Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:

I've heard Bros are making a come back ;-)

Grrrrrr.....

I'm not biting lol

Blue2112 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Blue2112 said:

now then... you know my love of most things Genesis...From the Silent sun 1969...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.