RUSH touring again in 2013

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by brummie blue, 16 May 2012.

1. brummie blue

brummie blue

RUSH will be back in 2013 for those interested.

May 22nd 2013 – Manchester, England @ The MEN Arena
    May 24th 2013 – London, England @ The O2 Arena
    May 26th 2013 – Birmingham, England @ The LG Arena
    May 28th 2013 – Sheffield, England @ Motorpoint Arena
    May 30th 2013 – Glasgow, England @ SECC

Tickets on sale this Friday, but if you use this link you can get pre-sale today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketline.co.uk/rush?presale=ilapzxf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ticketline.co.uk/rush?presale=ilapzxf</a>

2. Chris in London

Chris in London

Wow.

Saw them at Stafford Bingley Hall in '82. Got back to Aytoun Street at about 1.30, ended up getting in at about 2.30.

Got a proper bollocking, too.

Does Blue 2112 know?

3. Blue2112

Blue2112

I didn't but I do now yaheyyyyyyy this week just keeps on giving.

With a new album out next month I was expecting them to come around again but fuck me the boys will be here to celebrate next years title win ;-)

4. Knoxy38

Knoxy38

I'm getting the Classic Rock 'fan-pack' thing...130 page mag plus the album...10th June........tickets on sale tomorrow but i'm totally skint and may have to miss this tour...Guess there'll be another dvd tho,eh?

5. MCFCTrick

MCFCTrick

Never been a band I could ever get into thanks to Geddy Lee's voice.....like nails on a blackboard to me (though did see them once.....was trying to get in a girl's pants who did like them at the time...and it worked, lol)

But like 'em or not, selling tickets a year in advance and for such a high price too reeks of fleecing the loyal fans to me.....lot of interest to make on that amount over a year.

And before the venues and promotors are blamed soley, remember that a band of Rush's stature could have some say in the pricing if they wished to. (Prince did it on his last tour) Seems like a pension plan topping tour to me.....sadly many doing the same.

6. buckshot

buckshot

I've seen them four or five times and can't wait for this tour. My brother works for the company that does their sound so I'm hoping for some freebies for this one!

7. brummie blue

brummie blue

Can't really disagree with you there about topping up the pensions, I've seen RUSH on every UK tour since 1980 and a couple in North America and tickets have never been on sale this early.

They are defiantly using the the great press generated from the excellent show that hit the UK only 12 months ago, and the buzz from the forthcoming album that from the three released tracks looks being the best in years.

Ged's toned his vocal down a few notches in recent years, probably due to his age, you may actually find you can listen to it now!

I'll be booking tickets simply because it will be a bloody great show.

8. kp789

kp789

Will there be a rush for tickets?

9. Chris in London

Chris in London

Depends which of the hemispheres you're in

10. Davs 19

Davs 19

Are they the poor mans Led Zepplin ?