Russia World Cup

Yeah surprise a few by scraping through the group but then getting their arses handed to them in the knockout phase ...

1 goal conceded against Germany, Brazil, Holland and Italy. All without Kane.

Brazil in particular had their best team out.

Even the goal conceded was a debatable VAR decision if I recall.

We won’t win it but I think we will beat Belgium in the groups and beat either Poland or Colombia in the R16.

Then likely get beat by Brazil in the quarters.

1 goal conceded against Germany, Brazil, Holland and Italy. All without Kane.

Brazil in particular had their best team out.

Even the goal conceded was a debatable VAR decision if I recall.

We won’t win it but I think we will beat Belgium in the groups and beat either Poland or Colombia in the R16.

Then likely get beat by Brazil in the quarters.
Fairplay to you mate,although for me friendlies count for nothing really and both Brazil and Germany will be a different animal when the World Cup starts England will struggle as usual..

Fairplay to you mate,although for me friendlies count for nothing really and both Brazil and Germany will be a different animal when the World Cup starts England will struggle as usual..

Germany will be there.

I think with Brazil too much emphasis is on Neymar and we still don’t know what his recovery will be like going into the tournament.

I also think Firmino may well end up starting as the striker because one thing that I think the Liverpool games showed, and the derby, was that Jesus still has a lot to learn when it comes to crunch moments.

The problem here is that in qualification it was Jesus that played and seemed to gather a great relationship with Neymar and Coutinho.

If I am picking a favourite I will go for Spain.

I think France will flop.

Belgium really shoukd be a force but they are wasting this team with shite managers. Martinez probably won’t even get them out of the group.

Germany or Spain will win it.

Why? Best we've looked in years to be honest. Think we could make the quarters fairly easily.

Belgium really shoukd be a force but they are wasting this team with shite managers. Martinez probably won’t even get them out of the group.

Germany or Spain will win it.

Problem Belgium have is Lukaku is not a top striker and the likes of De Bruyne could be burnt out the moment the tournament starts.

Courtois I don’t think is as good as he was a few years ago and I am unconvinced there is real quality in the fullback area’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.