Russian Ban

Its all very complicated to the layman thats for sure.

I am mildly surprised we havent been demoted to the nationwide north for using the wrong type of ralgex yet. They seem to have tried everything else lol.
Only a matter of time.

Yeah, not a surprise really, after all football is different; there’s no widespread doping in football dontcha know ;-)
Yeah !

It is so evident there is a lot of doping going on in football. People are doping even in mechanical sports like Formula 1, in curling, in shooting championship, and in the more known sports (even at amateur level) but they think there is no doping in one of the most lucrative sport ever. And this is a sport with less strict anti-doping measures than other sports.

It is not like there was mention of big spanish football players in the Puerto case either. They, surprisingly, didn't investigate. Wink, wink.

Imo, there is widespread doping in football world.

Yeah !

It is so evident there is a lot of doping going on in football. People are doping even in mechanical sports like Formula 1, in curling, in shooting championship, and in the more known sports (even at amateur level) but they think there is no doping in one of the most lucrative sport ever. And this is a sport with less strict anti-doping measures than other sports.

It is not like there was mention of big spanish football players in the Puerto case either. They, surprisingly, didn't investigate. Wink, wink.

Imo, there is widespread doping in football world.

So are the players being doped with or without their knowledge. If a player refuses to be doped would they be fined a weeks wages. If with the players knowledge ,would they not be inclined to sell the info, if the club did the dirty on them

As you see I am not as convinced as you ?

So are the players being doped with or without their knowledge. If a player refuses to be doped would they be fined a weeks wages. If with the players knowledge ,would they not be inclined to sell the info, if the club did the dirty on them

As you see I am not as convinced as you ?
What do you think happen with the athletes in cycling, swimming, track run, etc. ?

Why aren't they selling the infos they are taking drugs willingly or are tricked by their coaches ? Because they are here to win and they'll do anything to maximize their chances to win in this lucrative game.
They aren't born cheaters or anything. They just want to win, at all cost. You see them change their diet, going in hyperbaric oxygen chamber, doing cryotherapy. Anything that can marginally enhance their performance. Doping has exactly the same goal.

In France, we have Deschamps as our national team coach and it is quite known he was doping at Juventus.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2004/nov/26/newsstory.sport4

What do you think happen with the athletes in cycling, swimming, track run, etc. ?

Why aren't they selling the infos they are taking drugs willingly or are tricked by their coaches ? Because they are here to win and they'll do anything to maximize their chances to win in this lucrative game.
They aren't born cheaters or anything. They just want to win, at all cost. You see them change their diet, going in hyperbaric oxygen chamber, doing cryotherapy. Anything that can marginally enhance their performance. Doping has exactly the same goal.

In France, we have Deschamps as our national team coach and it is quite known he was doping at Juventus.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2004/nov/26/newsstory.sport4

One thing I am sure of, it is not happening at mcfc, maybe in Paris, or Rome, or Madrid .

I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you asa, but I’d suggest to say you are “sure” of something like that is questionable.

Boris would claim absolute certainty on much less credibility, I am trying to learn from his successfull strategy -;)

I was ready to be be taken to task on it though. There are enough made up lies about the club, without actually doing something that would ruin the whole philosophy of the owners. That is why I am reasonably certain.

I am also "quite confident" we use "new" techniques in the rehabilitation of players. Not sure though -:)

Boris would claim absolute certainty on much less credibility, I am trying to learn from his successfull strategy -;)

I was ready to be be taken to task on it though. There are enough made up lies about the club, without actually doing something that would ruin the whole philosophy of the owners. That is why I am reasonably certain.

I am also "quite confident" we use "new" techniques in the rehabilitation of players. Not sure though -:)
Yeah, I have a.. ahem.. mate, who does a good line in 'new techniques'

One thing I am sure of, it is not happening at mcfc, maybe in Paris, or Rome, or Madrid .
And as we were talking about the subject, here comes the story of Dr. Johnson. He is suspected of having delivered testosterone to players when working for Bury FC. Previously working at Manchester City youth.

It is so evident for me that doping is ubiquitous.

And as we were talking about the subject, here comes the story of Dr. Johnson. He is suspected of having delivered testosterone to players when working for Bury FC. Previously working at Manchester City youth.

It is so evident for me that doping is ubiquitous.

You clearly have no knowledge of the number and frequency of the tests modern professional footballers undergo.

Are you basing your theory on this non story by the failing Daily Mail ?, another in the growing number of alleged stories aimed at mcfc. When it is nothing to do with them, apart from the obvious clickbating.
I do not know what happens in France, Spain or Germany, and if the testers are complicit, and also the clubs medical staff, owners, coaches and players are part of the conspiracy, and maybe you know far more than me , it could be happening.

Mcfc come under the microscope for testing as do other English clubs, and the punishment would be far greater than the benefits, nothing to see here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.