Russian Ban

You clearly have no knowledge of the number and frequency of the tests modern professional footballers undergo.

Are you basing your theory on this non story by the failing Daily Mail ?, another in the growing number of alleged stories aimed at mcfc. When it is nothing to do with them, apart from the obvious clickbating.
I do not know what happens in France, Spain or Germany, and if the testers are complicit, and also the clubs medical staff, owners, coaches and players are part of the conspiracy, and maybe you know far more than me , it could be happening.

Mcfc come under the microscope for testing as do other English clubs, and the punishment would be far greater than the benefits, nothing to see here.
I guess it all comes down to the integrity of the testers. Everyone has their price, and if a club or an individual wanted to get away with doping it would be difficult, but not beyond the realms of possibility. You'd certainly have to have a lot of people on the payroll.

You clearly have no knowledge of the number and frequency of the tests modern professional footballers undergo.

Are you basing your theory on this non story by the failing Daily Mail ?, another in the growing number of alleged stories aimed at mcfc. When it is nothing to do with them, apart from the obvious clickbating.
I do not know what happens in France, Spain or Germany, and if the testers are complicit, and also the clubs medical staff, owners, coaches and players are part of the conspiracy, and maybe you know far more than me , it could be happening.

Mcfc come under the microscope for testing as do other English clubs, and the punishment would be far greater than the benefits, nothing to see here.
I'm not saying Manchester City is doping, i'm saying it widespread.

Even Guardiola in his time as a player was under suspicion of doping.

I think you are naive to believe one of the most lucrative sports is free of doping when there are people doping already at amateur level in several sport hoping to become professional.

And i have read article about doping control on football and it is way less strict than in other sports like cycling. And it didn't stop the doping, they are just taking new drugs, doping with micro dose and good schedule to avoid getting caught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.