Russian invasion of Ukraine

Apparently an armoured train in Melitopol was loaded with high ranking Russian soldiers.
Don't know where it was heading.
It was rigged with explosives......the train is no more.

Apparently an armoured train in Melitopol was loaded with high ranking Russian soldiers.

This the the partisan war that Russia faces in areas it has occupied. It’s hard to see how they can commit enough troops/thugs to quell them when they are fighting a full scale war.

Making a big joke out of an illegal war where millions were killed, many more maimed and displaced and destabilised the whole region I wonder what some of the soliders who got brainwashwd and signed up to protect America think watching that - seems to be trying to distance himself from it for sometime now. How anyone can trust someone in power enough to go to another land to oppress based on what they are told by professional liars I will never understand. Still I laughed.

Making a big joke out of an illegal war where millions were killed, many more maimed and displaced and destabilised the whole region I wonder what some of the soliders who got brainwashwd and signed up to protect America think watching that - seems to be trying to distance himself from it for sometime now. How anyone can trust someone in power enough to go to another land to oppress based on what they are told by professional liars I will never understand. Still I laughed.
Great post, agree with it all and yet our owner is vilified because of Yemen.
Still, I laughed as well.

Zelenskys team now saying it is not true. They blew up railway lines that's all. Shame.

Russia saying another 771 soldiers have surrendered at the steelworks taking it to 1730.
Also saying 1 civilian killed and several injured by a Ukrainian strike in the Kursk region of Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.